We are 100% Original Greenish City GardenMart Official Store
We offer best price with best product quality
Fast shipping, ship within 24 hours, we will provide perfect packaging to protect your order
- Excellent medium for faster, stronger and easier seedling to increase the percentage percentage of success rate (High Germination rate).
- Peat will retain water effectively to ensure there is enough moisture for the seeds and seedlings
- Made of organic matters that provide a good drainage for root development.
- Safe and Environment Friendly, prevent users from catching infectious diseases
- Soft, good drainage and air permeability
1. Plant 2-3 seeds in seedling soil and water thoroughly and the seedling will grow in 3-5 days.
2. After 10-12 days, pluck off the weak and small seedling.
3. Transplant the healthiest seedling together with seedling soil to the vegetable cultivation soil
Ingredients: Make of 100% blonde peat with high content of stable humus
Weight: 1kg, equivalent to 3L (Soil are usually measure in Litres rather than weight due to humidity)
Q1: How often should I water seedlings?
Answer: Seedlings should be watered once a day, depending on weather and environment.
Q2: What is the pH of the seedling soil?
Answer: The pH of the seedling soil is 6.
Q3: How much seed require for suitable seedling?
Answer: 2-3 seeds for each seedling.
Q4: Which plant suitable to use seedling soil?
Answer: Any plant come with seed such as cucumbers, melon and sunflowers suitable grow on seedling soil.
Items will be or seem to have a minor imperfection and does not affect to use, will not issue a refund or exchange, except for large visible damages or dents.
Kindly take photo of the item and provide order number to our customer service agent for further details.